This is great !
This is great !
Had some problem with a plug-in causing a 500 error and thus the blog was not accessable.
My work as a software developer was overwhelming, eating up all my time and still wants to do so. At the moment I am recovering from a severe lung inflammation and it looks like having some chronic problem.
Nevertheless looking forward to do more “Klangtüfteleien” and blog about modules, ideas and this and that 😀
Pre-ordered the Data module from Mordax, to be delivered (hopefully) February 2017.
Worrying a bit about german customs.
Got the Snazzy FX Ardcore incl. Expander offered second hand like new for 50% of the new price, could not resist and bought it. Took only an hour or two till the first program was uploaded and working.
Although there was the usual hiccup with the drivers on macOS it worked ! Even without disabling the Apple drivers.
Have to test now on new macOS Sierra … Thanks winter is coming and long dark days/nights for deep sound explorations.
A bit silent here but work load from project is very high at the moment and leaves me only little spare time for patching / experimenting. Hopefully after the 20th I get more spare time.
New modules arrived I will write about asap and there are two new tracks on soundcloud.
More following …
PS.: did I mention that I killed my Kotelnikov VCO ?? *frustrated*
Got new assignment from Modular 101 course: need to make a piece of music with some motion and evolution to it.
Just am not very creative at the moment, missing sparkling ideas, but NEVER GIVE UP ! 😉
Am a bit lost at the moment. My job consumes pretty much of my time and leaves tired and un-creative afterwards.
But the show must go on !
Got a lot of work to do in my job with quite some responsibilty.
A bit unlucky last few days concerning audio stuff.
An IC socket was missing from the Kotelnikov kit so had to wait till a box with sockets arrived yesterday. Now I can go on.
Still no clue why the Rebel Technology Stoicheia does not work 100%. Have to wait for an oscilloscope. Easier to follow the signal path.
Bought a sec hand oscilloscope, coming home it did not work properly, was quite a bit frustrating. At least got an agreement with the seller who refunded half of the price.
Had a hard time to find another at a good price asap. Hopefully arriving next week and praying that it really is properly working.
Worked on new patches but nothing really worth to share yet.
Ready to go !
It took only 3 hrs concentrated work on Sunday to finish the Rebel Technology Stoicheia module kit. Made a mistake with one poti, where a leg was bent. But could resolve it.
I built in a case, connected and was frustrated as it did not to work. I checked everything again and again, re-connected, tried and tried again.
Finally with right patching I realized it works just the LEDs do not ! So for the moment I leave it like it is, but definitely come back to it and check.